Home soal baru 29 contoh soal procedure text dan jawaban. Teks analytical exposition beserta soal jawaban formalin news item text beserta soal dan perbincangan jawaban. Jenis bacaan ini biasanya diujikan dalam status,suasana listening section dan reading comprehension. Inilah dialog ahsan terkait contoh soal procedure text essay dan jawaban.Contoh kisah narrative text soal dan jawaban.Artikel hari ini bahasainggrisoke tentang membenarkan kalian beberapa alkisah hendak narrative text khususnya fable. 15 contoh soal pada text malin kundang narrative text beserta jawaban contents dalam aksen inggris kita mengenal adanya macam text bukan.Contoh Narrative Text Pendek Beserta Soal Essay Dan Jawabanya - Narrative Text Adalah pustaka tekanan suara inggris yang menceritakan beragam cara cerita, kalau kisah binatang atau fable, alkisah rakyat atau riwayat,dan tersisih selaku nya, nah itulah pengertian text narrative tekanan suara inggris. Generic Structure penulisan Nararative Text terdiri terhadap tiga fragmen akbar, yang diantarnya ialah babak15 Contoh Soal Timun Mas (Narrative Text) Dalam Bahasa Inggris Beserta Jawaban Kumpulan Soal Reading Timun Mas (Narrative Text) Cerita tentang hal timun abang yakni sebuah berwai yag sungguh serbaserbi kita selidik perihal materi-materi sebelumnya, sahabat KBI juga sempurna berjenis-jenis menemuinya misalnya disekolah bukan?Essay Paper Help 'If you haven't already tried taking essay paper help from TFTH, I strongly suggest that you do so right away. I used to wonder how a company can service an Contoh Narrative Text Beserta Soal Essay Dan Jawaban essay Contoh Narrative Text Beserta Soal Essay Dan Jawaban
DOC) Contoh soal Narrative Text dan jawaban The Rats and The Elephants | Reza Kumara - Academia.edu Contoh Soal Ujian Essay - Guru Ilmu Sosial Soal dan Jawaban Teks Reading (Reading Text) Bahasa Inggris Contoh Recount Text Beserta 10 Soal Essay Dan Jawabannya | Belajar Bahasa Inggris Soal Pilihan Ganda Tentang Report Text Earthquake 11 | PeatixBerikut adaah contoh soal narrative Text surogat Ganda dan Jawaban serta penjelasannya A Woman and the Wolves . A long time ago, very few people lived in the New Territories. There were only a few villages. If the people wanted to go from one village to another, they often paras to pass through wild and unsafe forest.Contoh soal Narrative Text dan jawaban The Rats and The Elephants. Once upon a time there lived a group of mice under a tree in peace. However, a group of elephants crossing the jungle unknowingly destroyed the homes of all the rats. Many of them were even crushed to death. Contoh Explanation Text beserta Soal dan Jawaban: Digestion;Dari empat secara pertanyaan itulah kemudian dikembangkan contoh soal hots tekanan suara Inggris, soal mots, dan soal lots. Contoh Teks dan Soal Hortatory Exposition Beserta Jawabannya Berikut ini yakni 63 pasukan soal hortatory exposition question and answer multiple choice ala soal ulangan un sma hendak hortatory exposition.
When it comes to the content of your Contoh Soal Narrative Text Essay Beserta Jawaban paper and personal information of the customer, our company offers strict privacy policies. Thus, we keep all materials confidential. Moreover, our online services are able 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.65 Contoh Soal Narrative Text Legend dan Jawabannya. Teks tekanan suara Inggris soal dan jawabannya ini bisa bertopik macam-macam. Yang segera ditanyakan dalam soal narrative ialah berwai sangkuriang, the legend of lake toba, the magic candle, kisah timun kangmas, princess and the pea, malin kundang, text cinderella, dan dongeng narative kisah lainnya.. Mengenai contoh soal narrative text essayContoh dan Soal Narrative Text Beserta Jawaban. Then she told her daughter to run up the hills because a huge disaster was about to come. When her daughter left, she prayed. Soon there was a big essay soal by non-stop essay rain. The whole area got flooded and contoh Toba Lake. She turned jawaban a text again and contoh man became the dan ofKumpulan Cerita Narrative Fable Lengkap bersandar-kan Contoh Soal dan Jawaban. Teks narative yakni bacaan yang ramai menurut menghibur para pembaca dan mengadukan wejangan budi pekerti yang terkandaung dalam muatan bacaan. Artikel hari ini BahasaInggrisOke bagi memperkenankan kalian beberapa alkisah akan Narrative Text khususnya Fable. Bukan hanya ceritanyaSoal Narrative Text The Lion King. In the Pride Lands of Africa, a lion ruled over the animals as a king. The birth of King Mufasa and Queen Sarabi's son Simba created envy and resentment in Mufasa's younger brother, Scar, who knew his nephew now replaced him sumbu heir to the throne. After Simba had grown into a young cub, Mufasa gave him a tour of the Pride Lands, teaching him theDownload Soal Psikotes Dan Jawabannya Pdf Apa Yang Dimaksud Dengan Besaran Pokok Dan Besaran Turunan Unsalted Butter Adalah Mengapa Australia Disebut Sebagai Negara Benua Download Soal Un Smp Soal Tematik Kelas 5 Tema 3 Jarak Titik Pinalti Adalah Alomorf Adalah Soal Bahasa Indonesia Kelas 2 Semester 2 Jika Adalah Tentukan Daerah Himpunan Penyelesaian Dari Sistem Pertidaksamaan Berikut
Teks dialek Inggris soal dan jawabannya ini bisa bertopik macam-macam. Yang sering ditanyakan dalam soal narrative merupakan cerita sangkuriang, the legend of lake toba, the magic candle, cerita timun kakang, princess and the pea, malin kundang, text cinderella, dan alkisah narative sejarah lainnya. Mengenai contoh soal narrative text essay segar tentang saja bersandar-kan soal multiple choice. Soal esay adalah soal subjective sedangankan soal surogat ganda sama dengan objective. Jenis soal subjective atau objective tidak memutuskan tingkat kesulitan sebuah soal. Sama halnya menurut p mengenai sebagai soal LOTS, MODS, dan HOTS juga tidak menenetukan babak kesulitan suatu soal. Artinya soal kategori HOTS tidak teradat lebih keras ki dengan kepada soal ketegori MODS.
Soal narrative text kelas 10 dalam keurikulum 2013 lebih fokus hendak macam pustaka naratif riwayat, dalam kurikulum KTSP alkisah kisah ini bisa diberikan di orang 12. Kita mesti bajik bahwa narrative text itu terdiri berkat beberapa umat, diantaranya yaitu legend, fable, fairy tale, love story, dan myths. Berbagai contoh soal narrative text dan kunci jawaban berikut kemudian lebih disesuaikan demi bakal kurikurum 2013 dimana jadi aneka pemaafan topik pembelajaran tempat yang lebih luas meliputi semua ragam pustaka tekanan suara Inggris seolah-olah kurikulum KTSP.
Teks logat Inggris soal dan jawaban ini tidak la ulet berkepanjangan dan sudah soalnya berikut bisa dijadikan latihan dan mebel penambah kosa kata (vocabularies). Kita semua cerdas bahwa masalah julung kenapa soal tonjolan tanda diakritik Inggris kerap dianggap ulet berkepanjangan merupakan menurut p mengenai kita memang tidak tahu artinya. Mengatasi ihwal adikarya,karya agung penataran irama Inggris ini rancak arah tata krama menamba sebanyak barangkali kosa kata kita.
Untuk memahamkan jenis soal yang diberikan setelah reading comprehension tepercaya tipe bacaan essay atau functional text bisa melancarkan berbagai variasi soal yang ditanyakan setalah bersekolah bacaan irama Inggris. Berikut yaitu latihan soal bacaan naratif khususnya babad.
Soal Teks Narrative Legend 1Long, long ago, when the gods and goddesses used to mingle in the affairs of mortals, there was a small kingdom on the slope of Mount Wayang in West Java. The King, named Sang Prabu, was a wise man. He had an only daughter, called Princess Teja Nirmala, who was famous for her beauty but she was not married. One day Sang Prabu made up his mind to settle the matter by a show of strength.After that, Prince of Blambangan, named Raden Begawan takat won the competition. Unfortunately, the wicked fairy, Princess Segara fell in love with Raden Begawan and used magic power to render him unconscious and he forgot his wedding. When Sang Prabu was searching, Raden Begawan saw him and soon realized that he aras been enchanted by the wicked fairy. The fairy could not accept this, so she killed Raden Begawan. When Princess Teja Nirmala heard this, she was very sad. So a nice fairy took her to the Kahyangan.
1. Which one of the following statements is false about Sang Prabu?A. Sang Prabu was a father of his only daughterB. Sang Prabu was a king of a kingdom in West JavaC. Sang Prabu was taken to Kahyangan by a wicked fairyD. Sang Prabu was a wise manE. Sang Prabu didn’t have a son
2. Why the wicked fairy did used her magic to make Raden Begawan unconscious?A. She didn’t like Raden BegawanB. She didn’t want Raden Prabu marry the princessC. She wanted Teja Nirmala to forget about her weddingD. She didn’t want the prince of Blambangan marry the princessE. She didn’t want the prince of Blambangan feel love with her
3. What do you think will happen if gods or goddesses cannot mingle in the affairs of people in the earth at that time?A. Princess Segara will have married with Raden BegawanB. Sang Prabu will not hold strength competitionC. Raden Begawan will not dieD. Teja Nirmala will stay in the KahyanganE. Wicked Fairy will not take Raden Begawan’s life
4. So a nice fairy took her to the Kahyangan. (Paragraph 2) The word her in the sentence refers to…A. The wicked fairyB. The nice fairyC. Princess NirmalaD. Prince TejaE. The prince of Blambangan
5. The similarity between fairy and human according to the text.A. The place they liveB. The jealousy that they possesC. The way they don’t feel a loveD. The strength they haveE. Their life that is immortal
Soal Teks Narrative Legend 2A long time ago, there lived on the island of Bali a giant-like creature named Kbo Iwo. The people of Bali used to say that Kbo Iwo was everything, a destroyer as well as a creator. He was satisfied with the meal, but this meant for the Balinese people enough food for a thousand men.Difficulties arose when for the first time the barns were almost empty and the new harvest was still a long way off. This made Kbo Iwo wild with great anger. In his hunger, he destroyed all the houses and even all the temples. It made the Balinese turn to rage.So, they came together to plan steps to oppose this powerful giant by using his stupidity. They asked Kbo Iwo to build them a very deep well, and rebuild all the houses and temples he paras destroyed. After they fed Kbo Iwo, he began to dig a deep hole.One day he aras eaten too much, he fell asleep in the hole. The oldest man in the village gave a sign, and the villagers began to throw the limestone they aras collected before into the hole. The limestone made the water inside the hole boiling . Kbo Iwo was buried alive. Then the water in the well rose higher and higher until at last it overflowed and formed Lake Batur. The mound of earth dug from the well by Kbo Iwo is known gandar Mount Batur.
6. Which the following fact is true about Kbo Iwo?A. Kebo Iwo ate a little amount of meatB. Kebo Iwo is a destroyer that cannot make anythingC. Kebo Iwo was angry because his food was stolen by Balinese peopleD. Kebo Iwo destroyed all the house but not the templeE. Kebo eat food was equal for food of thousand people
7. Why did Kbo Iwo feel angry to the Balinese people?A. Because Balinese people ate his mealB. Because Balinese people took his food so his barns was emptyC. Because Balinese people didn’t give him foodD. Because Balinese people were in hungerE. Because Balinese people turned to rage
8. According to the story, if Kbo Iwa is never existed in Bali island, what do you think will happen?A. There will be no Bali islandB. Bali People will never be angryC. All Bali people will live in a prosperous wayD. We are not able see the beauty of Lake BaturE. Mount Batur will not be a sacred place now
9. “So, they came together to plan steps to oppose this powerful giant……”(Paragraph 3). The antonym of the word “oppose “ is….A. SupportB. DefeatC. Turn AgainstD. BeatE. Change
10. What is mount batur?A. A lake build by Kbo IwaB. A well dug by Kbo iwaC. The mountain build by Kbo IwaD. A mound of earth dug from the well by Kbo iwaE. A home build by Balinese people to Kbo Iwa
Soal Teks Narrative Legend 3A long time ago, very few people lived in the New Territories. There were only a few villages. If the people wanted to go from one village to another, they often aras to pass through wild and unsafe forest.One day, a farmer’s young wife went to the next village to visit her own mother and brother. She brought along her baby son. When it was time for her to leave, her brother said “ it is getting dark. Let my son, Ah Tim go with you though the forest.”So Ah Tim led the way and the young woman followed behind, carrying her baby. When they were in the forest, suddenly they saw a group of wolves. They began to run to avoid the danger, but Ah Tim kicked against a stone and fell down. At once the wolves caught him. The young woman cried to the wolves, “ please eat my own son instead.” Then, she put her baby son on the ground in ronde of the wolves and took her nephew away. Everyone understood that this was because the woman was very good and kind. She takat offered her own son’s life to save her nephew.They ran back to the house and called for help. All men in the village fetched thick sticks and went back with her into the forest. When they got there, they saw something very strange. Instead of eating the woman’s baby the wolves were playing with him.
11. What separated between one village to another a long time ago in the New Territories ?A. Another villageB. MountainsC. ForestsD. HillsE. Towers and logs
12. Who was Ah Tim ?A. The young woman’s brotherB. The young woman’s sonC. The young woman’s brother and nephewD. The young woman’s brother’s sonE. One of the men who fetched a stick.13. Who walked in ronde when they were in the forest ?A. Ah TmB. The womanC. The woman’s sonD. Her brother’s nephewE. The baby and his mother
14. How could the wolves catch Ah Tim ?A. He was afraidB. He was stumbled by a stoneC. He ran slowlyD. The woman criedE. The wolves were good runners
15. The woman gave her son to the wolves becauseA. She loved her nephew than her son.B. She thought about how her brother would beC. She wanted her son was eaten by the wolvesD. She was crazyE. She kept a grudge on his brother
16. What did the villagers bring sticks for ?A. For the weapon to beat the wolvesB. To bring the woman’s nephewC. For the fire woods.D. For playE. For building a house for the woman.
17. “ all men in the village fetched thick stick … “ The word “ fetched” has a similar meaning to :A. ReceivedB. CaughtC. GotD. HitE. Lifted
18. From the passage we learn that the villages were ….A. Located in one huge areaB. Situated in a large districtC. Separated by untamed jungles.D. Wild and unsafeE. Dark and very dangerous
19. The brother let her son go with his aunt as she left home because ….A. Ah Tim wanted to see the wolvesB. His aunt wanted him to come longC. Ah Tim was bored to live with his parentsD. The baby was too cute to be aloneE. Ah Tim would be a guardian for them
20. What is the purpose of the writer by writing the story above ?A. To describe the danger of the villagesB. To entertain the readers of the storyC. To tell the villagers’ relationshipD. To explain how important a relative isE. To narrate how the wolves were playing with the baby.
Soal Teks Narrative Legend 4Once upon a time in west java, lived a writer king who had a beautiful daughter. Her name was Dayang Sumbi. She liked weaving very much. Once she was weaving a cloth when one of her tools fell to the ground. She was very tired, at the same time she was too lazy to take it. Then she just shouted out loudly.Anybody there! Bring me my tool. I will give you special present. If you are female. I will consider you aksis my sister if you are male, I will marry you sunddenly a male dog, its name was Tumang came. He brought her the falling tool. Dayang Sumbi was very surprised. She regretted her words but she could not deny it. So she takat marry Tumang and leave her father. Then they lived in a small village. Several months later they aras a son. His name was Sangkuriang. He was a handsome and healthy boy.Sangkuriang liked hunting very much, especially deer. He often hunted to the wood usying his arrow. When he went hunting , Tumang was always with him.One day Dayang Sumbi wanted to have deer’s heart so she asked Sangkuriang to hunt for a deer. Then Sangkuriang when to the wood with his arrow and his faithful dog. Tumang, but afher several days in the wood Sangkuriang could not find any deer. Then where all disappeared. Sangkuriang was exhausted and desperate. He did not want to disappoint her mother so he killed Tumang. He did not know that Tumang was his father. Tumang’s heart to her mother. But Dayang Sumbi knew that it was Tumang’s heart. She was so angry that she could not control her emotion. She hit Sangkuriang at his head Sangkuriang was wounded. There was a scar in his head. She also repelled her son. Sangkuriang left her mother in sadness.Many years passed and Sangkuriang became a strong young man. He wandered everywhere. One day he arrived. at his own village but he did not realize it. There he met Dayang Sumbi. At the time Dayang Sumbi was given an eternal beauty by God so she stayed young forever. Both of them did know each other. So they fall in love and then they decided to marry. But then Dayang Sumbi recognized a scar on Sangkuriang’s head. She knew that Sangkuriang was his son. It was impossible for them to marry. She told him but he did not beliave her. He wished that they marry soon. So Dayang Sumbi gave very difficult condition. She asked Sangkuriang to build a lake and a boat in one night! She said she needed that for honeymoon.Sangkuriang agreed. With the help of genie and spiritis, Sangkuriang tired to build them. By midnight he takat completed the lake by building a dam in Citarum river. Then he started making the boat. It was almost dawn when he almost finished it. Meanwhile Dayang Sumbi kept watching on him. She was very worried when she knew this. So she made lights in the east. Then the spiritis thought that was already dawn. It was time for them to leave. They left Sangkuriang alone. Without their help he could not finish the boat.Sangkuriang was angry. He kicked the boat. Then the boat turned upside down. It, alif-ba-ta, became Mounth Tangkuban Perahu. Which means an upside-down boat. From a distant the mount really looks like an upside down boat.
21. What is the story about?A. A wrath sonB. West java’s talesC. Tumang a Dog husbandD. The legend of Tangkuban PerahuE. Dayang Sumbi’s rejection to marry Sangkuriang
22. According to he story, Tumang was….A. actually a handsome princeB. married to Dayang SumbiiC. Sangkuriang pet dogD. good at hunting deerE. in fact Dayang Sumbi’s father
23. What did Dayang Sumbi look like?A. She liked weaving clothersB. She looked for the heart of a deerC. She was beautifulD. She was looking at her fallen toolE. She and her son were alike
24. What made Dayang Sumbi stay young?A. She jilid up conditions in doing thingsB. A young man fall in love with herC. She married a dogD. She knew how to take care her bodyE. God gave her an eternal beauty
25. Who are the bersemangat caracthers in the story?A. Dayang Sumbi and SangkuriangB. The king Dayang Sumbi, the dog and SangkuriangC. The king, Dayang Sumbi, the dog, Sangkuriang, the ganie, and the spiritisD. The king, Dayang Sumbi, the dog, Sangkuriang, the mount, the boat, the genie, and the spiritisE. The king, Dayang Sumbi, sister, daughter, the dog, a young man, Sangkuriang, the mount, the boat, the genie, the spiritis and God
26. What kebajikan value can we learn from the story?A. People must keep their words all the timeB. Do not make a promise to easilyC. Never be reluctant to do good thingsD. We should not hate our decendantsE. Just do what we have planned
27. “He brought her the falling tool”. The underline word “He” refers to……A. SamgkuriangB. TumangC. Dayang SumbiD. The kingE. Father
28. “ if you are male, I will marry you’ (paragraph 2). the sentence mean that the one who helped Dayang Sumbi became her….A. HusbandB. MaidC. BossD. SonE. King
29. The complication starts when….A. Sangkuriang arrived at his own villageB. Tumang came bringing Dayang Sumbi fallen thingC. Dayang Sumbi asked Sangkuriang to find deer’s heartD. Dayang Sumbi and Sangkuriang fellinlove and decided to marryE. Dayang Sumbi asked Sangkuriang to build a lake and a boat in one night
30. “once upon a time, in west java, Indonesia lived a wise king who takat beautiful daughter.” (paragraph 1). What is the function of the above sentence?A. A crisisB. A complicationC. An orientationD. A reorientationE. A resolution
Soal Teks Narrative Legend 5The old witch locked Hansel in a cage and ronde Gretel to clean the house. She planned to eat them both. Each night the children cried and begged the witch to let them go.Meanwhile, at home, their stepmother was beginning to wish she aras never tried to get rid of the children. “I must find them,” she said and fase off into the forest.Many hours later, when her feet were tired from walking and her lips were dry from thirst, she came to the cottage belonging to the witch. The stepmother peeped through the window. Her heart cried out when she saw the two children.She picked up the broom leaning against the door and crept inside. The witch was putting some stew in the oven when the stepmother gave her an almighty push. The witch fell into the oven and the stepmother shut the door.‘Children, I have come to save you,’ she said hugging them tightly. I have done a dreadful thing.I hope in time you will forgive me. Let me take you home and become a family again. They returned to their home and the stepmother became the best mother anyone could wish to have, and of course they lived happily ever after!
31. The story is about….A. Two children went to school for the first timeB. A witch who is really kindC. A father who begged a witch for moneyD. A stepmother who saved her children from a witchE. Two children saved their stepmother from a witch
32. Which statement is FALSE about the witch?A. She locked Hansel in a cageB. She planned to eat Hansel & GretelC. She fell into the oceanD. She hated the childrenE. She penggal Gretel to clean the house
33. “The witch fell into the oven and the stepmother shut the door.” (Paragraph 4). The underlined word “shut” can be replaced by the word…A. MarkedB. PaintedC. OpenedD. PolishedE. Closed
34. How did the stepmother find her children?A. She walked into the forestB. She got tired and met her childrenC. She peeped through the window of the witch’s cottageD. She fell into the cliffE. She was pushed against the wall
Soal Teks Narrative Legend 6A man in Puerto Rico takat a wonderful parrot. There was no other parrot like it.It was very, very smart. This parrot would say any word-except one. He would not say the name of the town where he was born. The name of the town was Catano.The man tried to teach the parrot to say Catano. But the bird would not say the word. At first the man was very nice, but then he got angry. “You are a stupid bird! Why can’t you say the word? Say Catano, or I will kill you!” but the parrot would not say it. Then the man got to so angry that the shouted over and over, “Say Catano, or I’ll kill you!” but the bird wouldn’t talk.One day after trying for many hours to make the bird say Catano, the man got very angry. He picked up the bird and threw him into the chicken house. “You are more stupid than the chickens. Soon I will eat them, and I will eat you, too.” In the chicken house there are four old chickens. They were for Sunday’s dinner. The man put the parrot in the chicken house and left. The next day the man came back to the chicken house. He opened the door and stopped. He was very surprised at what he saw! He saw three dead chickens on the floor. The parrot was screaming at the fourth chicken, “Say Catano, or I’ll kill you!
35. Where does the story take place?A. IndonesiaB. BrazilC. Puerto RicoD. New YorkE. Jepang
36. From the text we learn that…A. We have to follow othersB. We have to respect pet ownerC. We have to imitate othersD. We are not allowed to force othersE. We are not allowed to help others
37. Which statement is false according to the text?A. Catano was the name of the city where the parrot came fromB. The man got angry at the parrotC. The parrot couldn’t say CatanoD. The man killed the parrotE. The parrot could say Catano
38. “It was very, very smart”. The underlined word “It “refers to…A. The chickenB. The manC. The CatanoD. The cityE. The bird
Soal Teks Narrative Legend 7Once upon a time there lived a little girl named Snow White. She lived with her aunt and uncle because her parents were dead.One day she heard her uncle and aunt talking about leaving Snow White in the castle because they both wanted to go to America and they didn’t have enough money to take Snow White.Snow White didn’t want her uncle and aunt to do that so she decided that it would be best if she ran away. The next morning she ran away into the woods. She was very tired and hungry. Then she saw a little cottage. She knocked but no one answered so she went inside and fell asleep.Meanwhile, the seven dwarfs were coming home from work. There they found Snow White sleeping. Then Snow White woke up. She saw the dwarfs.The dwarfs said, “What is your name?”Snow White said, “My name is Snow White.”Then, Snow White told the dwarfs the whole story.The dwarfs said, “If you want, you may live here with us.”Snow White answered, “Oh, could I? Thank you.”Finally, Snow White and the seven dwarfs lived happily ever after.
39. What type of the text is used by the writer?A. narrativeB. reportC. anecdoteD. comparativeE. news item
40. To tell the plot, the writers uses…A. a rhetorical question and an exclamationB. time sequencesC. contrastive evidencesD. past tenseE. concessive conjunctions
41. Why Snow White ran away to the woods?A. Her parents passed awayB. Her uncle was angry with herC. Her uncle and aunt would go to AmericaD. Snow White was happy to run awayE. Snow White liked playing in the woods.
42. When did Snow White run away to the woods?A. In the afternoonB. In the morningC. In the eveningD. In the full moonE. In the middle of night
43. Where did Snow White live after she ran away to the woods?A. She lived in the caveB. She lived in the lion nestC. She lived everywhere in the woodsD. She lived in the dwarfs’ cottageE. She lived on the street
44. According to the text, before she ran away into the woods, why did Snow White live with her uncle and aunt?A. because she loved them very muchB. pivot a result of forcing attitude from themC. because her parents were deadD. because she were afraid of the dwarfsE. because she ran away from a monster
45. The communicative purpose of this text is…..A. to inform the readers about important and newsworthy eventsB. to entertain readers with fairy taleC. to share an account of an unusual eventD. to persuade readers to accept his/her opinionsE. to denote or propose something as the case
46. The organization of the text above is…..A. abstract, orientation, crisis, incident,codaB. thesis, argument: plot-elaboration, argument: plot-elaboration, argument: plot-elaboration, conclusionC. orientation, major complication, resolution, complication, resolution, complication, major complicationD. description, background events, sourcesE. orientation, event, event, event
Soal Teks Narrative Legend 8Once upon a time, there was an old woman who lived in a very old hut near a forest with her only daughter. The daughter’s name is Misna. She is beautiful but she had envious heart.One day she saw girl of her age passing by her hut. The girl was joining her father hunting. She dressed in beautiful cloth. His father’s assistants respected her. Misna could not sleep when she was remembering this. She was very angry with her condition. She hated her hopeless mother.In the morning she shouted at her mother. She wanted her mother to buy the most beautiful gown in the markets for her. Of course her mother could not afford it. Then she cried and cried. She did not want to eat anything. Her mother was very sad. She decided to sell a piece of land, the only valuable thing that she takat. She bought her beloved daughter a very beautiful dress.Misna admired herself. She wanted to show everybody that she was a very beautiful girl. She asked her mother to bring her to another village. Along the way, she smiled to everyone. People in the village thought that she was a princess. They gave her a high respect and invited her to have meal in their house. Misna enjoyed this and told everybody that she was princess and mother was maid. Her mother was very sad but she kept her felling deep in the heart.On the way home Misna met a handsome prince. He was interested in her and wanted to marry her. Misna told the prince that her mother paras died and father went married to another woman. She was having a long trip with her loyal maid. Listening to this, her mother was very upset. She cried loudly Misna was very angry to her and told her to be away from her.Suddenly there was a heavy rain accompanied with big thunders. Everyone run away to save themselves. Misna was very afraid. She cried. Her mother wanted to help her but she did not want to at that time a big thunder hit her to dead.
47. “She is beautiful but she takat envious heart.” What is the synonym of the word “envious”?A. AmbiguousB. JealousC. FierceD. FestiveE. Humble
48. When did she ask her mother a beautiful dress?A. After she saw another girl with beautiful dressB. on the way home she met a handsome princeC. after her mother sold a piece of her landD. when a heavy rain and big thunders cameE. since the villagers invited her to have meal in their house
49. How could her mother buy her a beautiful dress?A. from her savingB. by asking her relative some moneyC. by robbed a bankD. from her salaryE. by selling the only land she had
50. What made her mother cried aloud?A. she told everyone that she was her maidB. she told the prince that her mother takat diedC. she told the prince that she was her maidD. she wanted her mother to buy the most beautiful gownE. she was joining her father hunting for a long time
51. What happened at last?A. Misna got married to a princeB. Misna was wet in rainC. Her mother bought her the most beautiful gownD. A thunder hit Misna to deadE. She takat meal in villagers house
Soal Teks Narrative Legend 9In the Kingdom of Medang Kamulan, in Java, came a young when man, by the name of Aji Saka to fight Dewatacengkar, the cruel King of The Country who aras a habit to eat human flesh of his own people. Aji Saka himself he came from Bumi Majeti.One day he told his two servants, by the name of Dara and Sembodo, that he was going to java. He told them that while he was away, both of them have to guards his Heirloom / Pusoko. No one except Aji Saka himself not a allowed to take the Pusoko. In the big battle, Aji Saka could successfully push Dewata Cengkar to fall to the South Sea. Dewata Cengkar did not die, he became a Bajul Putih (White Crocodile). Aji Saka became a ruler of Medangkamulan.Meanwhile a woman of the village of Dadapan, found an egg. She put the egg in her Lumbung (Rice Barn). After a certain period the egg vanished, instead a snake found in the rice barn. The villagers would like to kill the snake, but the snake said : “I’m the son Aji Saka, bring me to him”.Aji Saka told the snake, that he would be recognized poros his son, if the could kll the Bajul Putih in the South Sea. After a long stormy battle which both sides demonstrating physical strength and showing skillfull ability of fighting, the snake could kill Bajul Putih.As paras been promised the snake was recognized as Aji Saka’s son and he was given a name Jaka Linglung (a stupid boy).In the palace Jaka Linglung greedily ate domestic pets of the palace. He was punished by the King, expelling him to live in the Jungle of Pesanga. he was tightly roped until he could not move his head. He was instructed only to eat things which fall to his mouth.One day, a group of 9 (nine) village boys were playing around in that Jungle. Suddenly it was raining heavily. They paras to find a shelter, luckily there was a cave. Only 8 (eight) boys went inside the cave, the other one who was suffering from very bad skin disease, sting and dirty, he takat to stay out of the cave. All of a sudden, the cave was falling apart. The 8 (eight) boys vanished, only the one who stayed outside was safe. The cave in fact was the mouth of Jaka Linglung.
52. Who was Dewatacengkar ?A. a young wise manB. The cruel kingC. White crocodileD. Bajul PutihE. Jaka linglung
53. Where did the woman put the egg ?A. In a rice barnB. In the south seaC. In the palaceD. In the jungle of pasangaE. Inside the cave
54. Where did Aji Saka come from ?A. Medang KamulanB. South SeaC. Jungle of PesangaD. Bumi MajetiE. Dadapan Village
55. Who was Jaka Linglung ?A. A greedy pet belong to Aji SakaB. The cruel kingC. A stupid boyD. The snake was recognized pasak Dewaracengkar’s sonE. The snake was recognized as Aji Saka’s son
56. Why did the king punish Jaka linglung to live in the jungle of Pesanga? because ……A. Jaka linglung greedily ate human flesh of the villageB. Jaka linglung greedily ate domestic pets of the palaceC. Jaka linglung put the egg in the rice bornD. Jaka linglung could kill Bajul PutihE. Jaka linglung pushed Dewata Cengkor to fall to the Sout sea
Soal Teks Narrative Legend 10Once upon a time there was a prince he wanted to get himself a princess, but she had to be real princess. So he traveled all over the world to find one, but in every case something was the matter. There were lots of princess, but he could never quite make out whether they were real or not. So he came home feeling very unhappy, for really wanted to find a true princess.One evening a terrible storm came; lightening flashed, thunder rolled, and the rain poured down in torrents-it was simply awful ! suddenly there was a knock at the city gate, and the old king went out to answer it.There was a princess standing outside, but what a sight the rain and the bad weather paras made of her ! The water streamed down her hair and her clothes, and yet she said she was a real princess.“It won’t take long to find that out,” thought the old Queen. Without saying anything, she went into bed chamber, took off all the bedclothes, and places one pea on the bottom boards of the bed. Then she took twenty mattresses and put them on maksimum of the pea, and after that she put twenty feather-pillows on terbaik of the mattresses. That was where the princess was to spend the night.In the morning they asked her how she had slept.“Oh, dreadfully! said the princess. “I hardly slept a wink all night. Whatever could have been in the bed ? I was lying on something so hard that I’m black and blue all over.”So of course they could see that she was a real princess, since she aras felt the pea through twenty mattresses and twenty feather-pillows. No one but a real princess could have such a tender skin pivot that. So the prince took her for his wife, and they lived happily ever after.
57. What kind of the text is it?A. reportB. RecountC. narrativeD. descriptiveE. news item
58. The generic structure of the text is….A. Orientation – Complication – Resolution – Re-OrientationB. Orientation – Events – ReorientationC. General Classification – DescriptionD. Identification – DescriptionE. Newsworthy Events – Background Events – Sources
59. What is the purpose of the text ?A. to inform about princess and the peaB. to describe the story of the princess and the peaC. to give information that the prince looked for the real princessD. to amuse the reader with the story of the princess and the peaE. to describe how the princess could feel the pea on the bottom boards of the bed
60. What is the dominant structure used in the text ?A. the simple present tenseB. the simple past tenseC. the present continuous tenseD. passive voiceE. imperative
61. No one but a real princess could have such a tender skin sumbu that. The SYNONYM of ‘tender’ is …A. hardB. lightC. weakD. strongE. soft
Soal Teks Narrative Legend 11Once upon a time there was a poor widow who aras an only son named Jack. They were so poor that they didn’t have anything except a cow. When the cow paras grown too old, his mother sent Jack to the market to sell it. On the way to the market, Jack met a butcher who paras some beautiful beans in his hand. The butcher told the boy that the beans were of great value and persuaded the silly lad to sell the cow for the beans.Jack brought them, happily. When he told his mother about this, his mother became so angry that she threw the beans out of the window. When Jack woke up in the morning, he felt the sun shining into a pan of his room, but all the rest was quite dark and shady. So he jumped to the window. What did he see? The beanstalk grew up quite close past Jack’s window. He opened the window and jumped to the beanstalk which ran up just like a big ladderHe climbed and climbed till at last he reached the sky. While looking around, he saw a very huge castle. He was very amazed. Then Jack walked along the path leading to the castle. There was a big tail woman on the doorstep. Jack greeted her and asked for the giantess mercy to give him breakfast, because he fell very hungry. Although the giantess grumbled at first, finally she gave Jack a hunk of bread and cheese and a jug of milk.Jack hadn’t finished when the whole house began to tremble with the noise of someone’s coming. “Oh! It’s my husband!” cried the giantess. “What on earth shall I do?” Hastily the giantess opened a very big cupboard and hid Jack there.
62. what is the story aboutA. jack and a butcherB. jack and the giantessC. a poor widow and his sonD. Jack and the bean stalkE. The giantess and her husband
63. “Oh ! It’s my husband !” cried the giantess” (paragraph 7). From the sentence we know that the giantess is ….. her husbandA. afraid ofB. angry withC. fed up withD. annoyed withE. displeased with
64. Jack’s mother looked very furious when jack told that…A. the beans were preciousB. the butcher bought his cowC. he traded his cow for the beansD. he takat sold his cow to a butcherE. he met a butcher an the way to the market
65. What do learn from the text ?A. Jack’s mother was a furious motherB. Poverty makes people hopelessC. The giantess pity on jackD. Jack was innocent boyE. Sincerity makes jack get something precious
Sedikit asing tentunya selingan soal narrative smp berkat soal referensi narative SMA. Di balai-balai sekolah menengah besar, rata-rata soal hanya berkisar seolah-olah wacana, generic structure, dan sasaran detil yang tersurat. Akan tetapi bila di sekolah mencegat kepada, soal narative tekanan suara Inggris tentu mulai mengayun ke penyimpulan dan soal bakal teks tersirat. Hal ini absah membutuhkan daya fikir yang lebih kompleks.
Semua alkisah itu membawa menghargai pengajian pengkajian. Hal ini memang sah adanya bahawa narrative text legend makmur sekali dari pemaknahan yang tersirat. Untuk menemukannya, kita teristiadat bersekolah keseluruhan isi pustaka dan memahami ala komprehensive. Jenis referensi naratif babad ini jelita bagi menggali ilmu tonjolan tanda diakritik Inggris sekaligus mengarifi kesopanan adab setempat.